Effective Date: 24.06.2023
Consent to Policy
If you are under the age of 13, you will not be able to use the applications and services.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while you play our games, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your device type and model, manufacturer, operating system platform and version, Advertising ID general location (region, country, city, etc), application version, start and end of advertisement browsing, game play status (stage start, end, and operation information). The information we request will be stored on your device and will not be collected by us on our servers.
The game does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Games, in a case of an error in the game we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our game, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
Our games do not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the game may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use our game.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of our games that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Advertising display and promotion
We use your information to display ads for our games in applications released by other providers and to display third-party advertisements in our games. While you are playing our games, we may display advertisements for our other games.
We use your personal data to understand your preferences and display better ads.
We also use your personal data to contact you about promotions, events and other news about the services we or our partners offer.
Rights of users under GDPR or the equivalents
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or its equivalents, users have several rights regarding the processing of their personal data. Here are the key rights typically granted to users:
- Right to Information and Access: Users have the right to be informed about how their personal data is being processed and to obtain access to their personal data held by the data controller.
- Right to Rectification: Users can request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten): Users can request the deletion of their personal data under specific circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected, the user withdraws consent, or the data is unlawfully processed.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: Users have the right to restrict the processing of their personal data in certain situations, such as when they contest the accuracy of the data or the processing is unlawful.
- Right to Data Portability: Users can request to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, in some cases, transmit the data to another data controller without hindrance.
- Right to Object: Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data on grounds relating to their specific situation. This right applies, for example, in the case of direct marketing or processing for legitimate interests.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If the processing of personal data is based on the user’s consent, they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal should not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: Users have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if they believe that the processing of their personal data infringes applicable data protection laws.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Data retention period
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the service, unless required by law or unless we accept your request to delete the information.
We will retain and use your information for as long as we need it to comply with our legal obligations.
This policy is effective as of 2023-06-24